The blog for the Twinning in Action project 2014-2016 organised by CADFA www.cadfa.org

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Hi Momen and Nadine



Hi Cadfa friends!

Sorry, because that I didn't write anything here last week ! But we received really good new people in the office. The new EVS Volunteers from Plaestine are now with us! I want to say 'hello' to Momen and Nadine! We are so happy to be here with you.

The first week with them was really good! Dunja and me taught them eveything about the office, how to  use the blogs, a tour in Camden Town and we went to the schools with them to do our Human Rights Lunch Club. I want to say that Nandine was really good on her first day talking about borders and chekpoints in Palestine. On Friday, we had the training meeting with Nandita and it was really useful for them because it solved so many questions, and I hope step by step they will start to be more familiar with every CADFA tasks.

Now, we start the week and everybody is working together and I hope they will be really good colleagues and they will know how do everything on their own, also if they need something, I will be so happy to help!


Emilio  Sanchez
EVS Volunteer

No comments:

Post a Comment